Since 1937, Utah Tech football has proudly represented Trailblazer Nation, and your support will help ensure this championship-caliber program continues to thrive for generations to come.
The New Football Locker Room will include:
- 14,080 square feet
- 120 ventilated lockers
- Players’ lounge
- Study space
- A hair cut station
- Training room
- Hydrotherapy room
- Hydration station
- Equipment room
- Coach’s locker room
- High-quality TV projectors and screens
- Energy-efficient lighting
WHY IS THIS PROJECT NEEDED?
- The current locker room has significant wear and tear, the existing lockers are worn, the carpet is threadbare in places and the paint is faded and chipped on unprotected walls.
- The square footage of the existing locker room doesn’t accommodate the entire team, players share lockers.
- Players have to be moved off sight for training attention during games.
- Team gathering space is cramped and sight lines are poor.
- Coaching offices are cramped, shared, and inefficient.
- The lighting, paint, and branding is dull.
At Utah Tech, we pride ourselves on being among the elite up and coming programs in college football. An important element for football teams is their locker room facility. Our locker room space will serve as the student-athlete’s home away from home during the school day as well as a recruiting tool to attract the best talent. A modern locker room has become a focal point for our players to gather, bond, interact and develop as a team and as a family. This much-needed locker room project perfectly aligns with our culture and what we want to continue to value as a program.”
Head Football Coach
- Name a Locker $1,937
- Office $5,000
- Conference Room (3rd floor) $10,000
- Team Room (3rd Floor) $50,000
- Athletic Training Facility $75,000
- Players’ Lounge & Display $100,000
- Plaza $200,000
- Locker Room $500,000